Archery Range is Open – May to October
- Archery range open Tuesdays and Wednesdays: 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Selling memberships.
- Drop-in fee $5.00 per hour.
- Club/rental equipment available.
- Range Officers can provide instruction to new people on any night.
- Check ‘Citizens of Carbon, Alberta!’ and ‘Carbon Ag Society and Curling Club’ for updates.
- Contact Brent Lohner at (403) 333-9046 for details.
SQUARE DRAW MIXED DOUBLES CURLING
Mixed Doubles league will be Thursday evenings in November (date to be decided based on CIMCO and putting in the ice).
Must be 6 years or older. Rental program for equipment so you don’t have to worry about purchasing your child’s equipment.
- Mixed Doubles Bonspiel: End of November
- Farmer’s Bonspiel: First week of February
- Ladies Bonspiel: 2nd weekend in February
- KidSport Kneehill Meatspiel – March
Chase the Ace
The Carbon Curling Club will also be holding Chase the Ace each Thursday as well as during bonspiels.
Come down, enjoy some fun curling and possibly win the Chase the Ace Jackpot!
Adult Curling: $50 membership fee will allow you to curl in Carbon for the year
Junior Curling: $20 membership fee. $5 each to rent broom and slider