Camping in Carbon (May – October)
Online reservations will be our method for reserving campsites at our two campgrounds. The Village of Carbon has once again worked with Camp Reservations Canada over the fall and winter to improve the experience you have while booking your campsite online and we are positive you will appreciate the changes. You will find that making a reservation directly on your smart phone is extraordinarily straightforward, and this year you will also be able to cancel your own reservations if this is required. As was the case last year, you will be able to reserve up to 3 campsites in the same Check Out Cart, as long as the arrival and departure dates are the same.
The Camp Reservations Canada website will be open up online reservations for Carbon’s East & Main Campgrounds on Monday, February 1st, 2022 promptly at 8 a.m.
As in previous years, it is recommended that you log into Camp Reservations Canada well before February 1st to ensure your Traveler Login and Password are functioning (if you are new to the system, you can quickly and easily sign up for a Login and Password). In this way you can be logged into your profile as soon as reservations open and more quickly reserve your campsites. For the best performance, we highly recommend using Google Chrome as your web browser.
MULTIPLE SITE RESERVATIONS:
This year, once again, you will be able to reserve up to 3 campsites in the same Check Out Cart. The group member making the reservation will have to pay (VISA or Mastercard) for all the nights, for all the sites being reserved at the time of the booking and there will be absolutely no exceptions. This group member will then be responsible for collecting any money from members of their party. This group member will also be solely responsible for campsite allocation.
Looking to book a wedding, family union, birthday party, or more? Contact the Village Office at (403) 572-3244 for more information.
- Event bookings will be available to start booking the 2nd Monday in January.
- To book, please fill out the Campground Event Booking Form. Click here for the East Campground or Main Campground. These forms can also be completed in person at the Village of Carbon Municipal Office.
- Main and East Campground Map will be available to select sites for the event.
- Credit Card information will be required for processing.
- Cancellation/ Refund: A minimum of 60 days prior to event start date will receive a full refund. Cancellation within 60 days will result in NO REFUND. This is non-negotiable.
30 Amp sites with power, water $38/night
30 Amp sites with power, water, sewer $40/night
50 Amp sites with power, water, sewer $43/night
Tenting sites $25/night
Site 18 & 19 East Campground – Tenting Cabins $33/night (includes 1 queen box and twin bunk beds). Bring own sleeping pads. This is a non-serviced shelter. Your own electrical & water are not permitted in the cabin.
Campground Clean-up $100/incident
Campground Vandalism $250 up to $2,000 (Physical damage to buildings, trees, ball diamonds or parks, burning deadfall or cutting down trees will be subject to a fine and eviction from the campground without refund)
**GST Included In Prices**
*Prices in effect for the 2022 season but are subject to change**
CHECK IN: 2:00 p.m.
CHECK OUT: Before 12:00 p.m. (Noon)
ALL Cancellations or Modification Requests are completed through Camp Reservations Canada.
- In the event of any cancellation of the reservation, you will forfeit the Camp Reservations Canada booking fee.
- If cancelling 8 days or more prior to your date of arrival, a one night’s fee will apply, and the remainder of the cost will be refunded.
- Cancellations made 7 days or less prior to arrival are completely non-refundable.
- No refunds are given for early checkouts, with no exceptions.
- No refunds are given to anyone who is evicted from the campground for any reason.
- No refunds are given if you have booked a smaller site than you need to accommodate your RV length.
- No refunds will be given due to weather.
Contact: Camp Reservations Canada