Clubs, Committees & Groups
Have a local club you’d like listed here? Email us and we will see if it’s eligible for a free listing!
Clubs, Committees, Groups
2022 Kneehill Community Services Directory
Circle of Supports – Kneehill County
- Carbon & Area Restoration Society (CAARS)/Farmers Exchange Building
This society is responsible for the historical Museum, and pottery studio located in the Farmers Exchange Building. It also boasts a local Artesian Gift Shop.
- Carbon & District Agricultural Society and Curling Club – 237 Caradoc Avenue
- Carbon Baseball (Interest dependent: T-Ball, Rookie, Mosquito, Pee Wee & Bantam)
- Carbon Community Hall Board – 718 Glengarry Street (Meetings TBA)
- Carbon Legion Branch #161
- Carbon Library Board – 718 Glengarry Street
- Carbon Lions Club – 718 Glengarry Street – Meetings every second and fourth Wednesday
- Carbon School Parent Association (PAC) – Meetings TBA
- Carbon Soccer Association (Interest dependent: U6, U8, U10 & U12)
- Carbon Valley Community Church – 414 Aberdeen Avenue, (403) 572-3515, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carbon Volunteer Fire Department (Practices every first & third Tuesday of the month)
- Citizens on Patrol (COP) – The Village of Carbon is proudly patrolled & protected by the Carbon COP (Meetings TBA)
- New Horizons – Seniors Group along with Seniors Outreach – 718 Glengarry Street
- Parkview Lodge of Carbon Society
VILLAGE OF CARBON LIBRARY & BOARD
- Library Manager: Jay-Lynn Boutin
- Contact: Box 70 Carbon, AB T0M 0L0, Phone (403) 572-3440, Facebook @ Village of Carbon Library, Follow on Instagram, Twitter, & Tik Tok, Email: email@example.com
The Village of Carbon Library is governed by a board. If you have an interest in volunteering, we are always looking for volunteers to assist with events that include annual duck race, annual pancake breakfast on Oktoberfest, community garden, highway cleanup, markets, and other events.